* ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL TO BE BROUGHT ONTO EXPO GROUNDS *
Entry forms will be returned if not ALL the following do not comply:
1. Entries must be postmarked no later than Friday DATE. ABSOLUTLEY NO PHONE IN ENTRIES ACCEPTED. Must have entry, and money, into secretary for contestant to be entered in rodeo.
2. Entry fee in the correct amount must accompany entry form. MONEY ORDER OR CASHIER’S CHECK ONLY. NO PERSONAL CHECKS! Stock/Office fees will not be refunded. Absolutely no refunds after DATE
3. AGE: Peewee 4-6, Juniors 7-10, Intermediate 11-13, Seniors 14-18, as of 1-1-16 COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR A NOTARY MUST ACCOMPANY ENTRY FORM.
4. SET UPS- for the good of the rodeo ONLY. Limited Set-Ups. ENTRIES WITH REASON WILL BE CONSIDERED. YOU MAY CALL BACK Wednesday DATE FROM 6:00 PM TO 9:00 PM TO FIND OUT WHEN YOU ARE UP.
5. AWARDS- All-Around Saddle to Sr. Boy, Sr. Girl, Intermediate. Boy and Intermediate Girl will be given. All Around Award to Jr Boy and Jr Girl. Reserve All Around Awards to Senior, Intermediate, and Jr. Boy and Girl. Buckles to all 1 st. place. Peewee event winners will receive and award.
6. Payback will be 100% of entry fee. Payoffs based on number of contestants per event. 1-4 contestants’ pays 1 place, 5-9 contestants pays 2 places, ect. (See chart at rodeo office).
7. All- Around will be decided on points. 1st place= 10 points and 10th place= 1 points. Must enter at least 2 events or more.
8. TIE BREAKERS- For event buckles a flip of a coin. For All-Around we will count number of 1st places on down until tie is broken.
9. Chute draw will be used.
10. Event monies and buckles will be given out as event finishes on SUNDAY- A delay will arise during last two events to update All-Around. All-Around awards will be given out following SUNDAY performance. If you can not be present to receive your award, you may specify someone to do so for you. All monies not picked up by contestant winning money will be mailed.—NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!!!!
11. Senior Team Ropers- You must verify your partner(s) before entering. If entries do not match we will not enter you, May draw but not guaranteed a partner. May enter twice, must switch ends or partners. Can only count one team for all around (Highest placing run) Separate points for Girl and Boy All Around.
12. Rough Stock Events if no qualified rides there will be a foot race to determined the buckle winner. MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3 ENTRIES IN SR ROUGH STOCK EVENTS, IF FEWER EVENT WILL BE CANCELLED AND MONIES REFUNDED. 13. Jr Age Group- Boys and girls will compete against each other in Barrel Racing, Pole Bending, Breakaway Sled and calf riding. Will not compete together in goat tying, will be separate events. Boys and girls will have separate All Around points.